Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy 19 Months, Addyson!!!

I probably say this EVERY month, but I can't believe Addyson is 19 months. That means ONLY 5 months until I have a 2 year old!!!! Is that even possible?? She is doing anything you can imagine these days. She is putting words together and talking like crazy, running and dancing all over the place. Outside is her favorite place to be. She wants to be on the go at all times. She has 3 teeth coming in so that brings the total to 7!!

This week is the Strawberry Festival. We went to the fireworks on Monday night. Addyson was a little afraid of them. She had fun though. We will NOT be attending the parade this year. I am NOT chasing a 19 mth old down Main Street!!

This Thursday is also Riley's birthday. We will have lots of fun celebrating that!!

Everything else is going alright. We are going to the zoo next weekend so I will post pics when we get back!!!

No comments: