Monday, March 16, 2009

We are still here!!!

Just wanted to update this thing a little! Be praying for Addyson. She goes May 27 for her follow up appointment about her heart murmur. We are praying that the Dr. does not hear it anymore. Please join us in that prayer. If he does hear it, she will have an Echo done and we will go from there.

We have started the ever so fun potty training!! Addyson has done really well. She will tell me when she has to go, but she still goes in her diaper some too. We do a little potty dance after she goes!!

That is really all that is going on in the Parks household. I will post some new pictures very soon! Hope everyone else is doing great!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey girl,
I have found your blog and check it quite often so I was really glad to see a post! Keep us updated on Addyson's appointment! I'll be thinking of you all!

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kamr said...

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخبر