Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Addyson's 20 Month Pics

Addyson had so much fun the other night in the sprinkler. I really thought she was going to be afraid of it, but as soon as the water started coming she was running through it!!

We had to go to see a Peds cardiologist for our 1 yr follow up for her heart murmur. We had been told it was gone and there was not going to be anything to worry about. Well, I was very surprised and shocked when the cardiologist told me it was still there. He said that he doesn' t think it is the same type of murmur they thought it was at the beginning because it is still there. We have to go back in 10-11 mths and have another echo to verify that it is there and if it is, Addyson will have to have a procedure to close the hole. PLEASE be in prayer for our family. We are praying that it will just BE GONE when we go back!! Thanks in advance!


3 comments:

April S. said...

Little Addyson isn't so little these days. She is so grown and I love it!!

I will definitely add Addyson and your family to my prayer list. God is good and he will take care of your family!

Julie Morris said...

She is SO cute!! Please keep us posted about her health.

April S. said...

For the record, I miss reading about Addyson and all she is doing. I miss the pictures too. i know you guys are busy, but I wanted my comments on the record.